Use this project charter template to ensure the following components of your next generation firewall (NGFW) project are scoped and identified prior to launch:
- Identification of project stakeholders.
- Identification of a project sponsor and a project manager.
- Selection of the project team.
- Delineation of roles and responsibilities within the team.
- Creation of project oversight.
- Creation of a project plan.
- Mapping of project timelines and milestones.
- Allocation of project costs and budget.
- Risk management planning.
Following completion of these steps, receive sign-off from the necessary executives or oversight committee and launch your NGFW selection and procurement project.
Search Code: 79678
Published: January 27, 2016
Last Revised: January 27, 2016
, Palo Alto
, small organization
, next-generation firewall
, Check Point
, use case
, advanced threat protection
, advanced malware protection
, firewall vendors
, next generation firewall