Microsoft recommends an in-place deployment; see if this strategy is right for your organization. Then, construct a training strategy and kick-start your knowledgebase for Windows 10. This phase will take you through the following activities:
- Determine the deployment type that best suits each user group.
- Configure your images and/or provisioning packages.
- Deploy to the remaining users.
- Develop an IT and user training plan.
- Expand your knowledgebase.
- Develop an end-user support plan.
- Finalize your migration roadmap.