RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Enterprises often undersize or oversize UPS requirements leading to insufficient capacity and significant cost overrun due to misalignment with business needs.
This research will help you:
- Determine a long-term, more sustainable standby power strategy.
- Right-size the standby power to support business requirements.
- Build the business case for standby power procurement.
- Establish criteria to evaluate standby power options and vendors.
- Establish best practices for standby power equipment maintenance.
Follow Info-Tech’s process to increase the probability of success while developing a standby power strategy.