Enterprises often undersize or oversize UPS requirements leading to insufficient capacity and significant cost overrun due to misalignment with business needs.
This research will help you:
- Determine a long-term, more sustainable standby power strategy.
- Right-size the standby power to support business requirements.
- Build the business case for standby power procurement.
- Establish criteria to evaluate standby power options and vendors.
- Establish best practices for standby power equipment maintenance.
Follow Info-Tech’s process to increase the probability of success while developing a standby power strategy.