RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Use this Request for Proposal (RFP) template to create a formal invitation for Social Media Management Platform (SMMP) vendors to submit a proposal meeting your SMMP requirements. The template will help you:
- State the purpose of the RFP.
- Describe your organization and its technology environment.
- Specify the terms of the RFP, communication requirements, and deadlines.
- List basic and advanced SMMP requirements, with a pre-populated list of common social media management features, so that vendors can specifiy whether or not their solution can meet your requirements.
- Gather more information on the vendor and its qualifications, as well as the total cost of the software.
A detailed RFP saves time in the selection process and ensures that you select a best-fit solution for the organization.