Use this Request for Proposal (RFP) template to create a formal invitation for Social Media Management Platform (SMMP) vendors to submit a proposal meeting your SMMP requirements. The template will help you:
- State the purpose of the RFP.
- Describe your organization and its technology environment.
- Specify the terms of the RFP, communication requirements, and deadlines.
- List basic and advanced SMMP requirements, with a pre-populated list of common social media management features, so that vendors can specifiy whether or not their solution can meet your requirements.
- Gather more information on the vendor and its qualifications, as well as the total cost of the software.
A detailed RFP saves time in the selection process and ensures that you select a best-fit solution for the organization.