RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
The End-User Engagement and Assessment Tool allows you to discover the areas where end users are dissatisfied with their relationship to IT. Surface the issues and follow Info-Tech's specific advice for implementing quick and low cost solutions to improve the relationship.
This tool will enable you to:
- Conduct an end-user/IT satisfaction survey in the organization using Info-Tech's survey template.
- Classify the IT/end-user relationship to target specific problem areas.
- Identify areas where the relationship can be improved.
- Use the custom analysis and recommendations to make those improvements.
- Go to the appropriate section of Info-Tech's storyboard, Improve IT-End User Relations for additional advice.
Use this tool every year to track your progress as you make improvements in the IT-end user relationship.