Use this RFP template to formally invite CRM suite vendors to submit a proposal describing the features of their product and how they can match up to your requirements. The template will help you:
- State the purpose of the RFP, then describe your organization and its technology environment.
- Specify the terms of the RFP, CRM requirements, and deadlines.
- List basic and advanced CRM Suite requirements, with a pre-populated list of common customer relationship management features and integration needs.
- Define the nature of the engagement and outline the level of on-going support expected from the vendor.
- Gather more information on the vendor and its qualifications, as well as the total cost of the software.
A detailed RFP gives you a chance to accurately match up vendor offerings with organizational needs, as well as saving you time in the selection process.