RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Use this Request for Proposal template to formally invite customer relationship management (CRM) suite vendors to submit a proposal describing the features of their product, and how they can match up with your requirements. This template will help you:
- State the purpose of the RFP, and then describe your organization and its technology environment.
- Specify the terms of the RFP, CRM requirements, and deadlines.
- List basic and advanced CRM suite requirements, with a pre-populated list of common CRM features and integration needs.
- Define the nature of the engagement and outline the level of ongoing support expected from the vendor.
- Gather more information on the vendor and about its qualifications, as well as the total cost of the software.
A detailed RFP gives you a chance to accurately match up vendor offerings with organizational needs, as well as saves you time in the selection process.