Use this Request for Proposal template to formally invite customer relationship management (CRM) suite vendors to submit a proposal describing the features of their product, and how they can match up with your requirements. This template will help you:
- State the purpose of the RFP, and then describe your organization and its technology environment.
- Specify the terms of the RFP, CRM requirements, and deadlines.
- List basic and advanced CRM suite requirements, with a pre-populated list of common CRM features and integration needs.
- Define the nature of the engagement and outline the level of ongoing support expected from the vendor.
- Gather more information on the vendor and about its qualifications, as well as the total cost of the software.
A detailed RFP gives you a chance to accurately match up vendor offerings with organizational needs, as well as saves you time in the selection process.