RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
This research examines customer behavior related to BPM strategy implementation to better inform the marketing and sales activities around BPM suites, with the aim of increasing adoption in the mid-market and enterprise markets.
This report covers the following:
- Planning stages for BPM strategies
- Approaches to BPM strategy implementation
- Groups involved in planning BPM strategies
- Drivers of BPM strategy adoption
- Inhibitors of BPM strategy adoption
BPM strategy implementation is gaining traction; however, this doesn’t necessarily mean that BPM suites will experience proportionate growth.