Phase 4 will address the contract management and audit readiness of your organization, with the goal to prevent audits from happening through proactive reporting. This phase will also help you develop an implementation timeline and a communication plan. This phase will take you through the following activities:
- Identify challenges with IT asset contract and audit management.
- Design contract management policy and process.
- Design audit management process.
- Develop an IT asset management implementation roadmap.
- Develop a communication plan to convey the right messages.