Create your own Request for Proposal (RFP) for your HRIS procurement by customizing Info-Tech's RFP template. Use this proposal document as a forum to outline the following:
- Steps associated with the organization's procurement process.
- Functional and technical solution requirements.
- Budget expectations or considerations.
- Service support or professional service considerations.
- Pricing scenario to determine total cost of ownership (TCO).
Protect your organization during your procurement steps by also ensuring that the process is objective and any legal disclaimers or disclosures have been vetted and included within the document.