RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
When making the decision to purchase an automated testing tool, the question of whether or not to purchase one is now being replaced with which one best suits the QA team's needs. Info-Tech Research Group recently completed evaluations for five of the market-leading automated functional testing products. One of the evaluated products is HP QuickTest Professional.
This evaluation discusses:
- Current market conditions and trends of automated functional testing.
- An overview of the HP quality assurance product line.
- Product background and direction of HP QuickTest Professional.
- Key features of QuickTest Professional 10.0.
- Licensing, support, and pricing information for QuickTest Professional.
- Distinguishing strengths and weaknesses of QuickTest Professional.
- Recommendations for next steps in the vendor selection process.
Use this evaluation of HP QuickTest Professional 10.0 to help determine if it is a good fit for the QA team.