Establish a Service Metrics Program That Meets Business Needs – Sample
A service metrics program can be used to demonstrate the value of IT to business stakeholders, to identify trends and proactively adapt to changing business environments, and to continuously improve on service delivery.
The blueprint includes five phases to help you:
- Phase 1: Launch the project
- Phase 2: Define metrics program objectives
- Phase 3: Create a metrics plan to meet business needs
- Phase 4: Optimize metrics program processes
- Phase 5: Implement metrics program