When vendor expectations are not met, the enterprise must take steps to remedy the situation. In this case, there should be a clear line of communication between the enterprise and vendor. Use this template to document the escalation point for each vendor and product/service, which should include:
- Scenario. Describe the type of problem, such as technical, service related, or billing.
- Escalation Level. Describe the point at which the complaint should be escalated to the next level
- Internal Contact. Name the person within the enterprise responsible for initiating vendor contact.
- Vendor Contact. Give the title and name of the vendor contact.
- Contact Information. List the contact information of the vendor contact.
When customer-facing client representatives are unable to remedy a dispute, there should be alternative vendor contacts that can be reached to escalate the matter to a higher authority.