RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Create an EA Vision document to facilitate stakeholder agreement on scope and direction of EA engagement. At the bare minimum, the EA Vision document must define the high-level vision of target state enterprise architecture and the EA engagement scope.
- Use Info-Tech’s Enterprise Architecture Vision Template to create an Enterprise Architecture Vision document.
- Continue reading this blueprint for detailed
guidance on how to create an EA Vision document. The following sections explain
recommended activities and provide step-by-step instructions mapped directly to
EA Vision document sections:
- Analyze business needs and context factors.
- Envision and describe target state.
- Assess enterprise capabilities and risks.
Use this template in conjunction with the project blueprint, Develop an Enterprise Architecture Vision.