RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
No DRP is complete without a full test of its capabilities and the timely identification of potential shortfalls. With the series of DRP research notes laid out in ITA Premium Small Enterprise, readers will have so far:
- Conducted a DRP kickoff meeting.
- Defined the scope of the DRP.
- Performed an operational analysis.
- Performed a risk assessment/business impact analysis.
- Developed RPOs and RTOs.
- Developed and defined roles for a DRP recovery team.
The next step is to scenario test the DRP. This tool helps DRP project managers to capture the elements involved with DRP and record the following information: 1) the main documentation created for the DRP so far, and 2) test scenarios, assignation of duties, and results of actions.
This downloadable tool is associated with the research note, "Scenario Testing Your DRP."