Drive Organizational Change from the PMO – Phases 1-5
Without managing organizational change, projects may get done but fail to achieve the intended benefits (such as productivity, revenue, cost reduction, throughput, etc.). This blueprint will help you develop an OCM strategy and toolkit by following our five-phase methodology:
- Prepare the PMO for Change
- Plant the Seeds for Change
- Facilitate Change Adoption
- Establish a Post-Project Benefits Attainment Process
- Solidify the PMO's Role as Change Leader
With the right tools and templates, the PMO can ensure that projects aren't merely completed, but that the change is solidified and benefits realized.