Data classification can lead to in-depth analysis of corporate data to drive strategic decisions. This phase will take you through the following activities:
- Perform classification of new and legacy data.
- Perform data location analysis.
- Perform data security analysis.
- Centralize file/data locations.
- Measure the effectiveness of the program.
Use this phase as part of the full blueprint, Define and Develop a Data Classification Program.
Search Code: 79891
Published: February 16, 2016
Last Revised: February 16, 2016
, intellectual property
, security strategy
, asset security
, top secret
, data handling