Once you have created your EA strategy, execution is the next step. This is done by creating an EA operating model. This blueprint will help bring EA's benefits to fruition and help you deliver promised value. The blueprint includes these steps:
- Place and structure your EA team to address the needs of stakeholders and deliver on the previously created strategy.
- Create an engagement model by understanding each relevant process of COBIT 5, and make stakeholder interaction cards to initiate conversations.
- Recognize the need for governance and formulate the appropriate boards while considering various policies, principles, and compliance.
- Develop a unique architecture development framework based on best-practice approaches with an understanding of the various architectural views to ensure the creation of a successful process.
- Build a communication plan and roadmap to efficiently navigate through enterprise change and involve the necessary stakeholders.
Use an EA operating model to enact the changes that EA brings to your organization.