Data Loss Prevention solutions can provide critical visibility and control of data traffic to help protect an organization's most critical and valuable assets. DLP solutions that fail to cover differing types of data and transportation mediums will hinder the organization's ability to safeguard its assets and, for many organizations, remain compliant.
Use this tool to:
- Identify key criteria for vendor selection.
- Send out RFPs and schedule future vendor demonstrations.
This RFP template comes populated with crucial selection considerations, including:
- The Statement of Work
- Proposal Preparation Instructions
- Scope of Work, Technical Specifications, and Functional Requirements
- Vendor Qualifications & References
- Budget & Estimated Pricing
- Vendor Certification
You can then create a vendor shortlist of solutions that best satisfy the organization’s requirements.