Ensure proper project management and stakeholder support from the start of your project by properly planning and scoping your data integration project.
Use this project charter template to ensure the following components of your project are scoped and identified prior to the launch of your project:
- Identification of project stakeholders.
- Identification of a project sponsor and a project manager.
- Selection of the project team.
- Delineation of roles and responsibilities within the team.
- Creation of a project plan.
- Mapping of project timelines and milestones.
- Allocation of project costs and budget.
- Risk management planning.
Following the completion of these steps, receive approval to launch your data integration project by receiving sign-off from the necessary executives or oversight committee.