Not all projects are created equal. Projects should be assessed for the level of risk and complexity. Each level will have its own degree of process rigor and controls. This phase includes:
- Identify project and planning process initiative stakeholders.
- Create charter for the project and planning process initiatives.
- Establish metrics to measure process initiative value.
- Assess current maturity of project initiation and planning processes.
- Create process to assess project level.
This storyboard is used to assess your organization's current project management processes.