Save on server expenses by extending the server refresh rate, cascading server hardware, and leveraging virtualization. Listen to this podcast to discover these and other tactics that drastically reduce server costs. Issues explored in the podcast include:
- Resetting server standards to “good-enough.”
- Cascading server hardware based on reliability requirements.
- Purchasing refurbished gear from OEMs.
- Removing extended warranties.
- Leveraging virtualization for consolidation and decentralization.
The cost-cutting actions in this podcast will directly impact the bottom line. Use this guidance to reach short, medium, and long-term cost-reduction targets.