Some contractual items up for negotiation present more risk to the enterprise than others. Prior to setting a negotiation plan, it's worthwhile to evaluate each negotiable item to understand its importance, the impact of vendor failure to deliver, and the overall probability of failure.
Use this tool to:
- List all items that must be reflected in the contract.
- Identify items that have not been adequately addressed.
- Determine which items are negotiable.
- Calculate a risk score for each negotiable item.
- Set a risk mitigation strategy.
The Contract Risk Assessment Tool will help you identify areas of risk that you should address in the contract.