RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
This tool allows enterprises to profile their content and email archiving requirements and generate a rank-ordered vendor shortlist from a fixed list of vendors. Vendor profiles are based on Info-Tech’s recent in-depth review of the content and email archiving market. The tool includes the following specific aspects of analysis:
- Variable prioritization for product suitability on the following factors:
- Advanced features including hierarchical storage management and full text-based search.
- Product usability.
- Product architecture.
- Relative cost.
- Variable prioritization for vendor suitability on the following factors:
- Vendor viability.
- Vendor focus on content and email archiving and on the mid-to-large enterprise market.
- Breadth of the vendor support organization.
- Size and strength of the channel.
- Weightings to adjust the contribution of various suitability factors to overall vendor ranking.
- A self-sorted ranking list of content and email archiving vendors. The ranking is based on user input.
Narrow the vendors to a shortlist of solutions that best satisfy your organization’s requirements before sending out RFPs and scheduling vendor demonstrations.