RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
This document will provide a summary report you can present to executives to explain why certain courses of action are being taken (or not taken). It will include a case for Hyper-V evaluation and an action plan for adoption of roles appropriate to your organization. Sections include:
- Review of the current situation for infrastructure virtualization
- Statement of project goals and expected results
- Roadmap of actions based on current investment and future state example of total cost differentiation/ROI calculation
- Roles and responsibilities
- Project phases and milestone review dates