Develop program governing structures, perform a current state and future state assessment, and identify and customize communication methods. Use the activities in this phase to:
- Build your steering committee.
- Develop your project team.
- Create a draft of your program charter.
- Create an end-user survey.
- Determine minimum security.
- Classify your audiences.
- Determine your program goals.
- Assess your organizational constraints.
- Explain an agile method.
- Provide examples to model.
Develop your program using an agile methodology.