This phase helps you build the structure and define the components that will populate your roadmap.
- Determine your timeline, time horizons, and other cycles of activities worthy of documenting in your roadmap.
- The Why: Place the overarching goal of your product front and center.
- The What: Determine the artifacts that will populate your roadmap
- The Who: Categorize your artifacts by the delivery and product teams executing the those tasks.
- The When: Include milestones, MVPs, and releases to track and communicate the progress of delivery.