The Drive phase is focused on assessing your current projects to determine if you are investing in the right capabilities. Conduct business capability assessments to identify opportunities and to prioritize projects.
This phase will take you through the following activities:
- Understand Info-Tech’s capability assessment framework.
- Create an application capability map.
- Create an application capability heat map.
- Prioritize business capabilities using Info-Tech’s prioritization framework.
- Conduct investment analysis through initiative portfolio maps.
- Review business architecture best practices.
Use this phase as part of the full blueprint, Bridge IT and the Business With Business Architecture.