Get Instant Access
To unlock the full content, please fill out our simple form and receive instant access.
Data indicates that managing user and stakeholder expectations is a key area in which backup administrators lack confidence. Use this service level agreement (SLA) template to effectively communicate backup and recovery capabilities to end users. This SLA also serves as a functional reminder of the value that backup brings to the organization and its employees.
This template includes sections on the following:
- Recovery workflow.
- Recovery request submission guidelines.
- Available recovery points.
- Response time to recovery requests.
- Communications of recovery status.
- User responsibilities in ensuring a high level of recovery service.