RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
The growing popularity and need for automated testing tools have replaced the question of whether or not to purchase one of these tools with which one will best suit the QA team's needs. Info-Tech Research Group recently completed evaluations of five of the market-leading automated functional testing products. One of the evaluated products is IBM Rational Functional Tester.
This evaluation discusses:
- Current market conditions and trends for automated functional testing.
- An overview of IBM's Rational quality assurance product line.
- Product background and direction for Functional Tester.
- Key features of Functional Tester.
- Licensing, support, and pricing information for Functional Tester.
- Distinguishing strengths and weaknesses of Functional Tester.
- Recommendations for next steps in the vendor selection process.
Use this evaluation of IBM Rational Functional Tester to help determine if it is a good fit for the QA team.