Audio_Sample_Achieving the Business Case in Virtualization
Sample_Achieving the Business Case in Virtualization
Virtualization can deliver 40-75% one-time savings and up to 50% in ongoing savings. This report presents the keys to successful virtualization implementation as reported by IT professionals across industries and company sizes.
This report can help you:
- Understand virtualization market adoption rates and dynamics.
- Accurately assess your company's fit with virtualization.
- Determine the drivers and business case for virtualization in terms of cost savings, cost avoidance, and intangible benefits.
- Identify pitfalls as described by your peers.
- Gain organizational buy-in.
- Select an implementation approach and create a 12-step best practice implementation plan.
- Make hardware and software selections.
- Determine training or external assistance needs.
- Establish time and resource requirements for your implementation.
- Ensure that the virtualization implementation is an ongoing improvement process.
Discover the path to success, major pitfalls, and guidelines that will help plan and execute a virtualization initiative.