RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Virtualization can deliver 40-75% one-time savings and up to 50% in ongoing savings. This report presents the keys to successful virtualization implementation as reported by IT professionals across industries and company sizes.
This report can help you:
- Understand virtualization market adoption rates and dynamics.
- Accurately assess your company's fit with virtualization.
- Determine the drivers and business case for virtualization in terms of cost savings, cost avoidance, and intangible benefits.
- Identify pitfalls as described by your peers.
- Gain organizational buy-in.
- Select an implementation approach and create a 12-step best practice implementation plan.
- Make hardware and software selections.
- Determine training or external assistance needs.
- Establish time and resource requirements for your implementation.
- Ensure that the virtualization implementation is an ongoing improvement process.
Discover the path to success, major pitfalls, and guidelines that will help plan and execute a virtualization initiative.