The Right People: Engaging Millennials
This webinar occured on June 26, 2014
About This Webinar
By 2025, nearly 50 million Baby Boomers will retire, replaced by even more Millennials (individuals born in the 1980s and 1990s). Almost every day, the media publishes new stories on the challenges of this young generation entering the workforce, with a cacophony of complaints ranging from disloyal to coin-operated to entitled. The empirical data paints a different picture of Millennials, one that suggest Millennials share much more in common with Baby Boomers and Gen Xers, and that Millennials present a far greater opportunity for our organizations than they do a challenge.
We will discuss:
- Employee engagement challenges facing organizations today.
- Differences and similarities between Millennials, Gen Xers, and Baby Boomers.
- Unique opportunities Millennials can create for organizations.
- Tailored Millennial engagement tactics.
- Insights on Millennials offered by Info-Tech members across the 2013-2014 Exchange meeting series.
Not Your Average Webinar:
You won't be sitting back and watching a long PowerPoint show, not here! You'll experience a lively discussion among our presenters as they share our research insights as well as insights offered by our members who participated in our Exchange meeting series on Millennials that concluded this month.
Contribute to our research
Participate in a research call with one of our analysts by emailing Scott Bohannon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free diagnostic service participation
For a short time, we are offering free participation in our IT alignment service. See if you qualify by contacting James Alexander at email@example.com.