Project Management: Will your launch lead to success?
This webinar occured on October 9, 2014
About This Webinar
Project Management - Planning
Is project success determined at the project launch?
Investing in a formal Project Management (PM) process is critical to project success. With sound PM, projects will be less costly and more likely to deliver value to the organization.
At this webinar we discussed how to:
- Get stakeholder buy-in for IT projects.
- Avoid scope creep.
- Assemble a competent project team.
- Anticipate project risks and develop a risk mitigation plan.
- Manage the project budget.
- Obtain resources required to get the project done on time.
- Ensure benefits delivery.
This is an On-Demand webinar:
This webinar was previously recorded. To view our upcoming live sessions visit our Webinars page.
Help lead your peers
Help make our research the best it can be. Sign-up for a phone interview with our analyst and share your experience with this project.Research Interview
Exclusive workshops for the early bird
We are offering upcoming workshops to qualified companies to help us “road-test” our research. Sign-up to see if this valuable offer is right for you.Exclusive Workshop