Minimize the Damage of IT Cost Cuts
This webinar occured on June 23, 2016
About This Webinar
Whether facing a formal mandate from management to reduce IT expenditures or simply practicing fiscally responsible IT management, IT leaders must find creative ways to identify initiatives that maximize savings while minimizing the impact on the business and avoiding personnel cuts. This webinar will explore these topics, with a focus on following a systematic process for identifying initiatives that align with the magnitude and urgency of the cost-cutting mandate.
The webinar covered:
- Understanding the cost-cutting mandate.
- Aligning your cost-cutting plan with the magnitude and urgency of the mandate.
- The value of demonstrating early success with quick wins.
- Taking the financial accountant’s approach to identify cost-cutting initiatives.
- Taking the service-based approach to identify cost-cutting initiatives.
- Effectively communicating proposed cuts to the business.
- Risk mitigation and change management.
This is an On-Demand webinar:
This webinar was previously recorded. To view our upcoming live sessions visit our Webinars page.
Help lead your peers
Help make our research the best it can be. Sign-up for a phone interview with our analyst and share your experience with this project.Research Interview
Exclusive workshops for the early bird
We are offering upcoming workshops to qualified companies to help us “road-test” our research. Sign-up to see if this valuable offer is right for you.Exclusive Workshop