About This Webinar
Make IT a Service Provider
Traditionally, IT service management models are focused around “Technology” – which leads to:
- Lack of communication between the business and end users.
- Redundant services and increased costs.
- Poor business perception of IT.
- Misaligned level and quality of service.
With greater competition from external service providers, there is a greater need to deliver services with the business and end users in mind. In order to provide compelling customer experience, IT must:
- Understand its changing role in the business.
- Meet business expectations of IT.
- Ensure capacity for required performance.
- Continuously seek to become more service oriented.
- Develop positive relationships with the business.
- Optimize flexibility and timeliness of issue resolution.
During the first 15 minutes of this webinar, Paul reviewed key insights from a recently published piece of research "Enhance Business Value through Customer-Centric IT Service Management."
After this, Paul and his invited subject-matter expert discussed our main topic "Make IT a Service Provider."
This is an On-Demand webinar:
This webinar was previously recorded. To view our upcoming live sessions visit our Webinars page.
***The audio for one of our external panelists was not captured. We apologize for the inconvenience.