- Peer-to-peer discovery and learning in a safe environment
- Develop and deploy the skills that are critical for the IT function of the future
- Mixed learning that combines individual contribution, in-depth group conversation, and a variety of experiences
- Daily catering and a networking dinner to interact with your peers
Feedback from Recent Leadership Training Attendees
- 90% would recommend the program to someone else
- The program received a 9.5/10 on applicability of materials
- The material received a 9.2/10 for insightfulness
"In the end we retain from our studies only that which we practically apply."
In this spirit, we design all of our training programs.
Adopt an Integrated Leadership Mindset
Explore the foundations of a new leadership paradigm for the new world of work in all its complexity.
Optimize Talent Leadership Practices
Using the new leadership mindset, explore how organizational and demographic shifts are forcing us to rethink our old talent approaches.
Drive Diversity and Inclusion
Examine the foundations of D&I and develop techniques for uncovering how companies create and capture value through inclusion.
Engage Executives and the Board
Identify the skills that support effective client engagement and business partnering.
Craft Your Leadership Brand
Building on the week’s lessons, learn to articulate the strengths, values, and experiences that make you unique as a leader.
The Concert Hall, Toronto ON888 Yonge Street
The Concert Hall in Toronto is the former meeting place of the Masons, whose origins trace back to medieval Britain. Constructed in 1918, the temple's concert hall played host to many legendary musicians, including: The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, David Bowie, and The Who. In 2013, Info-Tech Research Group purchased the historic Masonic Temple from Bell Media. The Concert Hall is now home to Info-Tech's Toronto Office and Innovation Lab.Visit the Venue Website