- Attend role-specific workshops designed to help you rapidly drive value
- Benchmark your current strategies and initiatives with other leading companies
- Participate in unsurpassed formal and informal networking opportunities to share, collaborate, and exchange ideas
- Digest Info-Tech's industry-leading research concerning the latest trends affecting your organization
Feedback From Recent Info-Tech Events
- 90% would recommend the program to someone else
- The program received a 9.5/10 on applicability of materials
- The material received a 9.2/10 for insightfulness
- "...the best IT conference I've attended in a decade..."
— LIVE Attendee
"In the end we retain from our studies only that which we practically apply."
In this spirit, we design all of our training programs.
Adopt an Integrated Leadership Mindset
Explore the foundations of a new leadership paradigm for the new world of work in all its complexity.
Optimize Talent Leadership Practices
Using the new leadership mindset, explore how organizational and demographic shifts are forcing us to rethink our old talent approaches.
Drive Diversity and Inclusion
Examine the foundations of D&I and develop techniques for uncovering how companies create and capture value through inclusion.
Engage Executives and the Board
Identify the skills that support effective client engagement and business partnering.
Craft Your Leadership Brand
Building on the week’s lessons, learn to articulate the strengths, values, and experiences that make you unique as a leader.
The Concert Hall, Toronto ON888 Yonge Street
The Concert Hall in Toronto is the former meeting place of the Masons, whose origins trace back to medieval Britain. Constructed in 1918, the temple's concert hall played host to many legendary musicians, including: The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, David Bowie, and The Who. In 2013, Info-Tech Research Group purchased the historic Masonic Temple from Bell Media. The Concert Hall is now home to Info-Tech's Toronto Office and Innovation Lab.Visit the Venue Website