IT Organizational Design: Is your IT organizational design built for success?
This webinar occured on June 12, 2014
About This Webinar
Create an optimized IT organizational structure, focused on aligning the objectives of the business and IT.
Modernizing your IT organizational structure is pivotal to enhancing the role of IT in the organization. Get this right! Optimization of the IT organizational structure is highly disruptive to the organization. You need to build your optimized structure purposefully and fully consider all aspects of the change. Get this wrong and you could wind up off the IT organizational chart yourself.
During this webinar we discussed:
- The purpose of IT organizational design and external trends.
- Key drivers that prompt IT organizational design changes.
- Factors that impact how an IT organizational design is built.
- Challenges encountered when implementing IT organizational design.
- Best practices when redesigning IT organizational design.
This is an On-Demand webinar:
This webinar was previously recorded. To view our upcoming live sessions visit our Webinars page.
Help lead your peers
Help make our research the best it can be. Sign-up for a phone interview with our analyst and share your experience with this project.Research Interview
Exclusive workshops for the early bird
We are offering upcoming workshops to qualified companies to help us “road-test” our research. Sign-up to see if this valuable offer is right for you.Exclusive Workshop