About This Webinar
Build the Ultimate IT Operating Model
It’s time to open the black box of IT.
IT departments without a defined, effective operating model are often unable to explain how IT enables the business. A good operating model can be used to demonstrate IT’s value, and help the CIO identify gaps between what IT does and what the organization needs. Developing a good operating model will highlight the capabilities that IT must invest in to better serve the business.
We explored the following to help us understand the research landscape:
- What an IT operating model is and how it provides value to the organization.
- How the business might use an IT operating model.
- How flexible an operating model needs to be.
- Benefits of a defined operating model.
- Initiatives that can be undertaken to build a strong operating model.
This is an On-Demand webinar:
This webinar was previously recorded. To view our upcoming live sessions visit our Webinars page.