Asset Management: Right Size Cost & Reduce Risk
This webinar occured on March 12, 2014
About This Webinar
Asset management is a long-term discipline. Most organizations do not have a true asset management program. The critical problem is where to start to gain momentum and show value to adopting long-term asset management best practices.
Typical triggers include:
- Software audits from vendors.
- An executive mandate to reduce costs.
- Hardware refresh cycles-this is necessary even in highly virtualized environments.
- Software updating and licence usage.
- A need to understand the current software and infrastructure baselines as a basis for moving to SaaS or managed apps (e.g. the move to Office 365).
By incorporating asset management best practices you could experience:
- Reduce hardware asset costs by 20% through clear inventory management.
- Reduce software costs by up to 30% through rationalization of the software portfolio.
- Mitigate the risk of vendor audits.
- Ease IT projects through visibility into the existing assets and infrastructure
capacity (Budgeting, capacity planning, contract negotiation (ERP, ECM,
This is an On-Demand webinar:
This webinar was previously recorded. To view our upcoming live sessions visit our Webinars page.
Help lead your peers
Help make our research the best it can be. Sign-up for a phone interview with our analyst and share your experience with this project.Research Interview
Exclusive workshops for the early bird
We are offering upcoming workshops to qualified companies to help us “road-test” our research. Sign-up to see if this valuable offer is right for you.Exclusive Workshop