About This Webinar
Asset management is a long-term discipline. Most organizations do not have a true asset management program. The critical problem is where to start to gain momentum and show value to adopting long-term asset management best practices.
Typical triggers include:
- Software audits from vendors.
- An executive mandate to reduce costs.
- Hardware refresh cycles-this is necessary even in highly virtualized environments.
- Software updating and licence usage.
- A need to understand the current software and infrastructure baselines as a basis for moving to SaaS or managed apps (e.g. the move to Office 365).
By incorporating asset management best practices you could experience:
- Reduce hardware asset costs by 20% through clear inventory management.
- Reduce software costs by up to 30% through rationalization of the software portfolio.
- Mitigate the risk of vendor audits.
- Ease IT projects through visibility into the existing assets and infrastructure
capacity (Budgeting, capacity planning, contract negotiation (ERP, ECM,
This is an On-Demand webinar:
This webinar was previously recorded. To view our upcoming live sessions visit our Webinars page.