Application Maintenance – Is it time to get serious?
This webinar occured on March 6, 2014
About This Webinar
Despite being an important function of the IT department, most organizations view application maintenance as a necessary evil and do not give it the attention and resources it deserves. Ad hoc application maintenance results in:
- Poor application quality.
- Dissatisfied business users.
- Large amounts of rework.
- Higher costs.
During this webinar our analyst and panelists discussed the challenges they are facing and shared their key insights. Attendees weighed-in on several key polls and were able to pose questions to the group.
At this webinar we discussed such questions as:
- How do I match application/ project to maintenance effort?
- How to prioritize maintenance requests?
- What methods can be used to motivate staff to work on maintenance efforts?
- How much time should I spend on different types of maintenance tasks?
This is an On-Demand webinar:
This webinar was previously recorded. To view our upcoming live sessions visit our Webinars page.
Help lead your peers
Help make our research the best it can be. Sign-up for a phone interview with our analyst and share your experience with this project.Research Interview
Exclusive workshops for the early bird
We are offering upcoming workshops to qualified companies to help us “road-test” our research. Sign-up to see if this valuable offer is right for you.Exclusive Workshop