Enterprise Architecture - Solution Sets

Survive an Impending Audit

A failed audit can result in punitive fines and injunctions that disrupt continuing operations until violations are resolved. These highly visible failures are best...
  • guided implementation icon

Create a Right-Sized Enterprise Architecture Governance Framework

Rarely do organizations get the EA governance framework right and EA governance is often perceived as an unnecessary layer of bureaucracy because business benefits are...
  • guided implementation icon

Manage Cloud Costs: Tips & Tricks

Cloud services are taking over the world. But it’s not always easy to control cost, manage variability, and reduce complexity. Use reserved instances, tagging, and...

Drive Digital Transformation With Platform Strategies

This blueprint helps enterprises looking for either business model transformation and/or digital transformation to understand platform strategies and the design of...
  • guided implementation icon

Document Your Cloud Strategy

The cloud is a multifaceted concept with lots of upside, but lots of potential downside as well, if used improperly. This blueprint will help you bring stakeholders...
  • guided implementation icon

Excel Through COVID-19 With a Focused Business Architecture

When you exit from COVID-19, survival is good, low-disruption continuity is better, and emerging as a winner is best. Act now to guide that journey.

Build a Robust and Comprehensive Data Strategy

Put a strategy in place to ensure data is available, accessible, well integrated, secured, of acceptable quality, and suitably visualized to fuel organization-wide...
  • guided implementation icon

Create an Architecture for AI

For AI to be able to answer questions or discover new relationships, it needs an underlining architecture that not only describes the data AI will operate on but also...
  • guided implementation icon

Sprint Toward Data-Driven Culture Using DataOps

Data teams struggle in many areas including a quick and iterative approach for converting an analytics/algorithm into a production-ready reusable and integrated software....
  • guided implementation icon

Create Stakeholder-Centric Architecture Governance

Traditional enterprise architecture management (EAM) addresses only the IT function – 10% of an organization and not the other 90%. This research presents another...
Visit our COVID-19 Resource Center and our Cost Management Center
Over 100 analysts waiting to take your call right now: 1-519-432-3550 x2019
GET HELP
Contact Us