Info-Tech Provides Best-Practice Research Across Five Key Areas
Info-Tech Makes Your Job Easier by Providing:
Avoid Starting From Scratch by Leveraging Best Practices
- Over 30,000 members sharing insights you can use
- Millions spent developing tools and templates annually
- Gain direct access to over 100 analysts as an extension of your team
- Use our massive database of benchmarks and vendor assessments
- Get up to speed in a fraction of the time
Manage and Improve Core IT Processes
Optimizing core IT processes is the single most important part of any IT manager’s job.
- Prioritize your key IT processes and build an improvement roadmap
- Establish clear ownership of core IT processes
- Empower your team with a training and development plan for process owners
Faster & More Effectively Complete Your Technology Projects
Top IT leaders leverage best practices before they start a project, not after they learn the hard way.
- Info-Tech provides best practices and practical tools to get projects done better, faster, and cheaper
- Use our contract review and negotiation program to save tens of thousands of dollars annually
- Employ data-driven SoftwareReviews to make better IT decisions
- Achieve project success using our comprehensive role-based project and technology coverage
Our research and advisory service covers hundreds of IT topics across all core roles within the industry.
Tech Trends 2023
Attack new opportunities and protect the organization from volatility.
People & Leadership
Strategy & Governance
Value & Performance
American Rescue Plan Research Center
Leverage the American Rescue Plan (ARP) Act to help your organization thrive post-pandemic.
IT Cost Optimization Research Center
Manage your IT budgets and costs by leveraging our extensive portfolio of research-driven blueprints, templates, and tools.
Modernization research that meets you where you are today and takes you to your future.
Public Sector Research Center
Provides information to our public sector clients on how to access Info-Tech products and services.
Small Enterprise Resources
IT Strategy Fitness Assessment for the Small Enterprise. Effective Strategy is the keystone for effective IT management and operations.
Infrastructure and Operations Priorities 2023
Navigate the liminal space between threats and opportunities.
I&O Process Management
Networks & Data Center
Enterprise Architecture Trends
Supporting executives to digitally transform the organization while realizing additional efficiencies at the enterprise level.
Data & Business Intelligence
Strategy & Operating Model
Develop Your Agile Approach for a Successful Transformation
Understand Agile fundamentals, principles, and practices so you can apply them effectively in your organization.
Applications Advisory Research Center
Navigate the challenges of building a world-class applications team that will deliver digital solutions that delight your users and customers.
Prepare an Actionable Roadmap for Your PMO
Turn planning into action with a realistic PMO timeline.
Data and Analytics Trends 2023
Sooner or later, you will be in the data business!
Security Priorities 2023
Secure your organization post pandemic.
Master the Secrets of VMware Licensing to Maximize Your Investment
Learn the essential steps to avoid overspending and to maximize negotiation leverage with VMware.
Train & Develop Your IT Leadership Team
Have the right training in place for your IT executive teamand help develop the next generation of IT managers.
- Use best-practice training and implementation assistance for your entire IT executive team
- Leverage our team of expert analysts to execute best practices and stay on schedule
- Membership includes five days onsite each year to help implement your most important projects
- Educate your entire team with our robust learning platform featuring over 45 courses
Build a Data-Driven IT Strategy
The best IT strategies are built using data, not intuition. You can’t manage what you can’t measure.
- Objectively measure IT performance and create reports that celebrate IT success
- Use data to show demand for IT services and explain the need to increase IT’s budget
- Understand business needs and use data to prioritize a clear IT roadmap
- Manage key stakeholders and increase business satisfaction with IT