Already a member? Sign In.
Need help? Our Trial Membership program will get you help on any IT project you're working on. You'll get access to our research, tools, advice and project help.
Indaba Vendor Research and Services
What We Do
We are Indaba. We make it our job to know what customers, solution providers, and vendors are thinking. Our research process starts with conversations with Info-Tech Research Group’s IT end user customers – of whom there are 30,000 globally. We also speak with technology vendors; we’re aware of top tier IT vendors’ latest product releases, channel program updates and changes in strategic direction often before they are publicly announced. And we give a voice to solution providers with our extensive partner program research.You can start reading our research today!
How can we help?
If you're looking for market insight or advice on go-to-market strategies, our team of analysts can guide you in the right direction. Our syndicated research focuses on the following three pillars:
- Syndicated Market Research
- We understand solution providers: we know their pain points, and we know what it takes to win their loyalty.
- We talk to end customers: we know what IT customers want, we know the current industry trends, and we know what topics are hot.
- For an in-depth look at our research, click here.
- Custom Research and Consulting Services
- We follow a 7-step hypothesis driven research approach to uncover key insights for our clients.
- Step 1: Hypothesis Creation
- Step 2: Hypothesis-Testing Interviews
- Step 3: Survey Creation and Fielding
- Step 4: Statistical Modeling and Analysis
- Step 5: Insight Interviews
- Step 6: Final Reporting
- Step 7: Action Planning
- Go-to-market services
- Sales Team Enablement – Our analysts equip your sales force with an understanding of IT customers’ key issues and empower them to better sell IT solutions.
- Vendor – sponsored demand generation and lead nurturing activities allows us drive customers towards specific initiatives or solutions. Examples include:
- Canada’s Smartest IT – an online community that educates IT and business decision makers on technology trends and advises them throughout the entire purchase process, providing research reports, ROI tools, and webinars.
- Meeting of the Minds – a road show where analysts join forces with industry experts to educate customers, partners and prospects
- Webinars – audio or video webinars can be customized for any technology area and are used to highlight industry trends, new products, or programs
- Marketing collateral
- We offer licensing and web rights for the following types of content:
- Info-Tech Research Group Vendor Landscapes
- Info-Tech Research Group ROI and TCO Tools and Calculators
- Speaking/training engagement with analysts
- Whitepapers – Based on case-studies, research findings, and surveys.
- Interactive whitepapers – Enhanced with a web-based interactive component that allows readers to address their specific situation and provides actionable insight and advice
- Analyst Inquiry
- Our thought leaders are the cornerstone of our success. Info-Tech’s teams of seasoned analysts provide unbiased, executive decision support across a broad range of subject areas. Inquiry is available in 10-hour packages and can be used for custom data cuts of existing research, specialized reports and one-on-one analyst time.