Get Instant Access
To unlock the full content, please fill out our simple form and receive instant access.
Break down the entire WLAN build or refresh process into a series of logical, sequential steps.
- Develop the network design.
- Plan and account for network downtime.
- Perform network testing procedures.
- Lead staff through role changes and perform role transitions.
- Perform role assessment and determine training requirements.
- Build the implementation timeline and task matrix.
Following the completion of these steps, the initial WLAN build or refresh will have been executed.