User experience engineering (UXE) typically accomplishes an ROI of at least two dollars for every one invested in a customer-facing Web site or application, in one of the following ways:
- Making money by increasing conversions and cross-channel sales.
- Making money by increasing upsell.
- Making money by improving customer retention.
- Saving money by reducing contact center transactions.
- Saving money by reducing development costs.
- Saving money by reducing maintenance costs.
Understand the business case, read examples, and learn how to do several UXE ROI calculations by reading this research note.