Access this Note FREE by giving us your email address.When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
Even in a tough economy, the business need for wireless voice and data services continues to grow. When choosing a wireless service provider, pay attention to the carrier's quality of service landscape. This research note examines the leading wireless providers in the US market and ranks each according to its ability to meet enterprise needs.
The evaluation focuses on the following performance measures:
- Carrier size and record of experience.
- Network coverage, speed, reliability.
- Business-oriented handheld selection.
- Pricing and customer service.
The leading wireless service providers are competitive across most areas of assessment. However, some wireless carriers are better suited for small or mid-sized enterprises, while others maintain a larger corporate focus.
Already a member?