Access this Video FREE by giving us your email address.When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
Desktop virtualization has transformative potential for how desktops are managed – moving from desktop asset management to providing desktops as a service. This video cast includes:
- How desktop virtualization will lead to removing the burden of desktop deployment, configuration, and asset management from IT.
- How this development goes beyond the traditional cost savings of application centralization and presentation.
- What has to happen in the desktop virtualization space, likely in 2010, to make this transformative potential a business value reality.
As desktop virtualization solutions mitigate certain limits on mobility and user experience to be delivered as a service, virtual desktop will have wider applicability. This will transform how many enterprises implement desktop management.
Already a member?