RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Establish a Right-Sized Incident Management Process Storyboard Sample
Organizations should adapt the Incident Management process to develop procedures that are right for their organization’s needs and capabilities. Implementing a right-sized Incident Management process is critical to your IT department’s ability to resolve service issues. This research will help you:
- Assess your current process and identify critical gaps.
- Develop a comprehensive Incident Management SOP.
- Design an action plan for implementing a new Incident Management process.
- Improve incident resolution times.
- Reduce the organizational impact from service outages and disruptions.
Successful implementation of a right-sized Incident Management process will allow your IT department to resolve incidents faster, improve your service quality, and increase customer satisfaction.