Access this Note and more by filling out your information.
When you register you will also receive:
- A Free Trial Membership which provides additional free research and help on your projects
- Access to survey data, contribute to our research, community involvement and much more
Building a steady and reliable IT staffing contingent is getting harder. Unexpected staff departures combined with belt tightening, retiring Baby Boomers, diminishing ranks of fresh IT grads, and the changing work expectations of Generation Y have created more hurdles to attracting, retaining, and developing IT talent than ever before.
This PowerPoint presentation will help you:
- Make the case for succession development.
- Know the right way and the wrong way to carry out succession development practice.
- Engage in a formal process for identify and developing successors.
- Measure the success of your efforts.
While having the perfect skill set available at the perfect time may be too idealistic, succession development can mitigate the opportunity and productivity risks associated with talent gaps.